– Data controller: Sacred Gold Tattoo
How we collect or obtain your information:
– When you provide it to us by contacting us
– Placing an order on our website
– Signing up for our newsletter.
– From your use of our website, using cookies
– From third parties
– Personal information we collect: name, address, email address, IP address, and information about your computer.
– How we use your personal information: for administrative and business purposes, mainly to contact you and process orders you place on our website, to improve our business and website, for advertising and analytical purposes, in connection with our legal rights and obligations, and for specific additional purposes only with your explicit consent
– Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfill any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law, or to enforce our legal rights if you violate our Terms of Service.
– Do we sell personal information to third parties: No
– How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g., to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information, e.g., your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business
– How we secure your personal information: using appropriate technical and organizational measures such as encrypting data transfers to or from our servers, encrypting payments on our site via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and only granting access to your personal information where necessary. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for two weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
– Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: we will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
– Your rights concerning your personal information to access your data and to be informed about its use to correct your personal information to have your personal information deleted to restrict the use of your personal information to object to the use of your personal information to complain to a supervisory authority to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information